Since 1981 Forest Forge Theatre Company has been developing and delivering theatre, workshops and outreach programmes to local communities and beyond. Our work aids mental health, well-being and development. As a charity we rely heavily on kind donations and funding to be able to deliver our work.
Support Forest Forge Theatre from just £3 per month!
The Forest Forge Theatre Friends Scheme is a monthly donation of your choice (starting from £3). Simply set up your monthly payments and enjoy the perks of being a Friend.
By becoming a Friend of Forest Forge Theatre not only will you be supporting our extensive work in the community creating theatre and changing lives, you’ll also;
- Receive exclusive invites to select performances and workshops;
- Receive invitations to special Forest Forge events, previews and receptions;
- Receive our exclusive ‘Friends’ newsletters and updates;
- Be able to use a 15% discount on venue hire at our Ringwood Theatre.
To become a Friend simply download and complete our Friends Membership Form.
Here are some of our current projects:
- Our extensive participation programme cater for all ages from 18 month old.
- We work with local schools to deliver workshops, projects and drama classes.
- Our ground breaking 20-year partnership with Salisbury Hospice works with palliative care patients to offer a fun
and creative workshop.
- Our termly Waterside club offers young settled travellers and children in the community the chance to take part in
drama activities they wouldn’t normally have access to.
- Our rural touring shows take professional family-fun theatre into the heart of communities.
- By developing our base in the heart of the New Forest we offer a Cultural Hub for local, regional and international